Is your archival repository looking for ways to increase awareness of your collections? If so consider joining Virginia Heritage.
Benefits of Membership
Participation in Virginia Heritage increases discoverability of valuable resources to researchers of all kinds. It’s free to join and requires minimal time commitment for upkeep and maintenance.
For more information contact Bradley Daigle at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following information is needed for new member:
- Request a MARC Organization Code if your organization does not already have one.
- Provide contact information for the organization. This should include:
- Full name of the organization
- Physical and/or Mailing address
- Contact email (either generic address for your organization or that of a specific point person
- website address
- A jpeg file of your organization’s logo
Want to learn more about the organization?
Join our listserv (VIVASC-L) on the VIVA Listservs page or follow us on Twitter (@VirginiaArchive) and Facebook (@vaheritagecollections).