- Upload, download, and validate an EAD file to Virginia Heritage (password required)
- Virginia Heritage best practice guidelines
- Virginia Heritage statistics dashboard
- The Virginia Heritage dashboard is behind the member login. Login as if you were going to upload a file. There is a link to the far right called “Dashboard.” This will take you to the dashboard for your organization. Contact Kira Dietz (email@example.com) if you have any questions or issues. (Also, please be patient, as the dashboard can be slow to update when you change the parameters.)
Virginia Heritage EAD Documentation
- Encoding Procedures using Notetab
- Publishing Procedures
- ISO Characters
- Notetab Clip Library for Virginia Heritage
Need assistance with technology issues? Contact the chair of the Technology Team, Kira Dietz (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your questions!
This series of four screencasts instruct users on creating EAD finding aids using NoteTab Light and the clip library.
Interested in joining?
Membership is free to libraries, museums, colleges, universities, and other cultural institutions that have archival holdings they wish to share.